The borrower must meet the following requirements:
- The age of the Borrower should not be less than 21 years but not to exceed 55 years for women and 60 for men at the time of closing of the credit relationship;
- The borrower must reside and be registered on the territory of the Volgograd region and the Moscow region;
- The borrower must be a citizen of Russia;
- Total work experience of the Borrower must be at least one year, continuous work experience in the last (present) place of employment to exceed 6 months.
Information about the conditions in accordance with the law "On consumer credit":
- The loan is "for urgent needs", that is, without defining the target use of the loan.
- Cash or on the card / account. The lender agrees to provide Loan by cash through cash Desk of the Creditor or in a cashless form by transferring the entire loan amount to the Borrower's Account opened with the Bank, within 5 working days from the date of signing by the parties of the credit agreement. Their consent to obtain a consumer loan on conditions of the Individual and General conditions of Contract the Borrower shall notify the Lender within five business days from the date of provision of the borrower Agreement form (the Deadline to apply for a Loan). After the specified contract period, the real credit agreement shall be deemed terminated.
- A consumer loan can be issued as secured or unsecured. As security is the guarantee of physical (legal) persons, chattel mortgage or mortgages.
- Commission and other charges before receiving of loan and in the process of servicing a loan are absent. The exception may be the payment of non-Bank charges and commissions related to proper registration of pledge agreements.
- The parties sign the loan Agreement, pledge of the acquired equipment, the opening of the Bank account (or the application for the issue of a credit card), additional Contracts and agreements (with the agreement of the parties).
- The borrower has the right to make full or partial repayment by notifying the Bank at least 14 calendar days prior to the date of early payment. Within 5 working days from the date of early repayment the Bank shall recalculate the principal balance. Upon written request of the Borrower, in connection with the reduced balance of the principal debt, the Bank reduces the monthly annuity payment or the remaining term of the loan. After the recalculation, the Bank provides the Borrower the new schedule of monthly payments.
- The borrower is responsible for the improper performance of the contract. The amount of overdue interest and overdue principal debt accrued interest in the amount of 0,1% per every day of delay.
- In case of violation by the Borrower of the terms of this agreement, the rights (claims) owned by the Lender hereunder, can be transferred to third parties without the consent of the Borrower. On the assignment of his rights, the Creditor shall in writing notify the Borrower 30 days prior to the date of assignment (requirements).
- Jurisdiction of disputes on claims of the creditor to the borrower is subject to review by the Central court or magistrates court account No. 10 city of Volgograd.
- The lender will send the Borrower information (answers to queries, notification, etc.) in writing by mail to the address specified by the Borrower or by means of telephone and SMS messages. The borrower sends the information to the lender in writing, by sending a message to the address: 400005, Volgograd, 7 Gvardeyskoy str., 2.